Monday, April 05, 2010

Dirty Socks and Dirty Woman

This is dedicated to Csaby
Yes the cat it was crying in the night and i couldn't sleep after reading some vampire book (twilight)
and the original idea for Dirty Socks was to be more happy but i think the happy version will be in Romanian language only :)

No cats were harmed during the writing and inspiration but only some spiders (rip)
and some persons can feel that i described them here , maybe is false and it's only fictional
and yes i have a washing machine and wash my clothes :)


Dirty Socks and Dirty Woman (Blues for Csaby v 1.0 )

I'm really Lonely and my socks are Dirty
She really left me with my Laundry Dirty
Can You sense that she is really Dirty
I Can Cray but she is really Flirty

I feel the pain but she really doesn't care
She really left me with the cat only
I'm really drunk but she really doesn't care
The only love i have is from the cat only


I feel the socks and i know i'm lonely
I know for sure she is not lonely
Can you sense that now i'm lonely
I can cry but i'm still sadly


She broke my heart but she really doesn't care
I sing my song in front of the cat only
She is still hot but she really doesn't care
The only care i've got is from cat only


(here the rithm is more intense and rocky )

I'm really lonely and i washed my socks
She really left me i know my life sucks
Can you sense that she really sucks
I can't cry now because i washed my socks

(the rhythm intensifies here it's the end after all )
I don't feel the socks
and i don't feel nothing for you
I know for sure that i won't be lonely
I washed my socks and washed my soul

I'm not really Lonely and my socks clean
She really left me but my Laundry is clean
Can You sense that who is really Dirty
She Can Cry now but i'm really Flirty

[guitar scratches and you can burn it after is finished :)]

No comments: